Legendary in performance, professional riggers around the world have come to rely on the CM Lodestar® for the most demanding and challenging applications. Now, this iconic hoist is available as an economical 2-ton single-reeved unit that’s ideal for a variety of lifting applications. And, because it’s a single reeved unit, overall weight is decreased making it easier to transport and rig compared to a traditional double-reeved unit.
Used CM LODESTAR L10000 1T D8 Package with 4ch Controller
Set of 4pcs CM Lodestar L1000 1T (20m, 4m/min) D8 chain hoists in flightcases with 4ch chain controller.
Photos Available on request
- Capacities: 1/8 to 2 tons
- Standard Lift: 60 feet (other lifts available)
- Speeds: 5 to 100 feet/min.
- Voltages: 1-phase and 3-phase
- 5 Pocket Lift Wheel improves chain wear & smooth lifting
- Clutch Outside Gear Train Adjustable Clutch Outside Gear Train meets international standards
- Precision Helical Gearing for quieter operation
- Redesigned Control Panel for easier access & fuse installation
Columbus McKinnon Entertainment Technology (CM-ET) is the entertainment industry leader in providing quality lifting and positioning equipment for riggers around the globe. From international sporting events and tours to Broadway musicals and theaters, event organizers and production companies rely on CM-ET products to make sure the show goes on.
CM-ET electric chain motors, ratchet hoists, chain and rigging products are recognized in venues throughout the world. Since 1955, the CM Lodestar electric chain motor has been trusted by generations of users for its consistent operation and long-life for years.
Wherever the show takes place, our global network of distributors is available to offer assistance with parts, service, or accessories. So, make sure your event is a success, turn to the company with more than 135 years of experience in meeting the needs of our customers - turn to Columbus McKinnon.