The Martin Audio LE1500 is a compact, high performance stage monitor combining high output and controlled dispersion with discreet, contemporary design. It features a high–specification 15″ (380mm) low frequency drive unit and a 1.4″ (35mm) exit compression driver mounted on a differential dispersion horn. Differential dispersion technology increases the area over which a constant SPL and consistent frequency response is maintained at ear height, enabling the artist to move around more freely. The Martin Audio LE1500 is best used with the DX1 controller. When driven actively, the DX1 provides crossover, limiting and EQ functions. When operated in passive mode the LE1500 benefits from the EQ and limiting functions of the DX1. This also ensures that both active and passive configurations will exhibit the same tonal balance when used together on stage.
Used MARTIN PROFESSIONAL LE 1500, Second Hand
For sale used Martin Audio LE1500 Stage Monitor in excellent condition.
Photos on request.
Introducing LE 1500
- Very high output, low profile stage monitor
- Single 15″ (380mm) ultra-long excursion high power, neodymium motor bass driver
- 1.4″ (35mm) exit pure titanium dome, neodymium motor compression driver
- Optimised constant directivity differential dispersion HF horn
- Contemporary design multi-laminate ply and hardwood cabinet
- Active/passive crossover operation via external switch
- Frequency response 56Hz-18kHz ±3dB, -10dB @ 48Hz
- Discreet connectors
- Fitted with 4 x M8 rigging inserts
- Left or Right handed versions available
Martin Professional is a Danish manufacturer and distributor of stage and architectural lighting and effects fixtures. It is owned by Harman International Industries, a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. The company is based in Aarhus, Denmark.